We are pleased to invite you to this trip with IES , this is a technical study trip to Korea on 5th to 13 October 2019. See details here for registration. ( Kindly indicate that you are SIAA member on the registration form ).
Click here for SIAA members group consolidation.
Highlights of the trip:
- 6th Oct- Sightseeing trips to Gyeongbokgung Palace, Dondaemun markets etc
- 7th Oct - Visit to Metro Subway Control Centre including visit to New Bundang Line.
The Bundang Line is a subway line in the Seoul Capital Area operated by Korail. The name 'Bundang Line' refers to the fact that the line was originally constructed for the new planned town of Bundang. The line starts in central eastern Seoul at Cheongnyangni, crossing Gangnam District and connecting the cities of Seongnam and Yongin, and terminates at Suwon Station. Phase 3 of the Suin Line, which will extend the line east from Oido to Suwon, will allow for a through service through the Bundang Line. This will create a long line, called the "Suin-Bundang Line," from Cheongnyangni Station to Incheon Station.
- 8th Oct- Technical Visit to Smart Cities Near Metropolitan Seoul, Korea and meeting with Smart City Authority of Korea.
South Korea is well known for the deployment of smart cities projects across several cities. The government, together with private investment, is making efforts to expand these initiatives in areas, including traffic, government services, security, energy and the environment.
- 9th Oct - Technical Visit To Buryong Solar Power Plant (BSPP)
- 10th Oct - Attend Robotworld 2019 Opening Ceremony At Kintex Hall 1 & 2 & Robotics Business Forum.
RobotWorld, which is the biggest specialized robotics exhibition in Korea and will be held during 9th – 12th, October.
- 11th Oct - Business Matching Meetings At Robotworld 2019 Exhibitions at Kintex Hall 1 & 2 and attend Global Robot Business Forum
- 12th Oct - Sightseeing to Imjingak Park etc
- 13th Oct – Last min shopping to Myeondong before departure back to Singapore